Pages

29 August 2012

Room 247

I can't believe I'm here! Plus, I have a great view!


Okay, you can't really see the view, but the windows! And the window bench that is currently occupied by random stuff!

Now that I'm actually here, it's so hard to believe that I'm staying. It feels like I'll be heading back home tonight with my mom! Everything that once was seems so distant even though everything changed just this morning. Soon enough, mom will leave and I'll be here alone to fend for myself and hopefully not die. 

You know what? Even though I'm coming from a big, badass city, I feel like such a small fish among 2200 other students. Heck, that's smaller than Bronx Science and I still feel like a small fish. It also feels like I don't have enough stuff to occupy my room. Sure, my room at home is probably only 1/3 bigger than my dorm here, but it seems like I only brought clothes. Wait, that's right, I did.

I also forgot to bring my pillow this morning (oops!). There are also a lot of bugs here.

No comments:

Post a Comment