Pages

28 November 2012

Fantasy Heaven

Holy moly please give me a moment while I process the fact that SCOTT SCHUMAN (The Sartorialist) and GARANCE DORÉ are a COUPLE. How on earth did I not know that?!
But actually, they are two of my favorite people in this world. I was even at the bookstore yesterday looking at the Sartorialist book and wondered why there was a section devoted to GD. It's like a match made in fantasy heaven sent to make us earthlings amazed in wonder.

On another note, I am now a proud owner of a 5, and for you un-savvy non techies, that's what the hip people call the iPhone 5 (just kidding, we don't say that). This means that I am now connected to the world 24/7 and that I am officially a cool cat. But more seriously, I got my contacts transferred then somehow deleted them all once I came back to school after Thanksgiving (which was marvelous btw thanks for asking). So if you contact me and I have no idea who you are, don't be offended (this applies to most people). Anyway I now have Instagram and you can also challenge me to a game in scramble with friends (and I will defeat you). But it also does not help that even though I have unlimited data, Sprint has TERRIBLE service in sohads.

Now you may go to bed happy and fulfilled.


From my iPhone



No comments:

Post a Comment