Pages

30 August 2012

Books

Before I arrived on campus, three of my professors emailed me with a list of books to get ahold of for their class. Magically, I managed to get all four books for $38. The best part? My Microeconomics textbook was $5 and my Geography textbook was $8 (both including shipping). It was great.

So here I am, all happy and chipper that I spent a measly $38 while a friend at a state college spent a whopping $500! (thank god i'm not taking any hardcore science classes)

THEN all of sudden, my Intro to Cultural Anthro professor emailed this morning asking for three books. After a quick search on Amazon for the cheapest find, the total cost for all three (used) books ended up totaling $65. I cried a little inside. Once I clicked "Confirm Purchase" my heart sank and I cried some more. Oh well!

But on the bright side, I didn't have to spend $500, and $103 isn't terrible considering I bought 7 books altogether. Oh boy, I can't wait for classes to start :)

No comments:

Post a Comment