Pages

30 August 2012

Orientation 101

It is impossible to describe to you how awesome Mount Holyoke is. It's not just the gorgeous campus, the great food, or even the fact that I don't have to take math. Mount Holyoke is awesome because of the PEOPLE.

Throughout the day, I kept hearing how fun "O-101" would be this evening but I didn't know what to expect, what it would be about, and I didn't have any compelling reason to go. But I went. And it was one of the best things I have ever experienced. From the 5-college sketch to the ear-shattering chants, O-101 could not have been any more fantastic. If Princeton Review had a category for most school spirit, Mount Holyoke would be at the very top. That's a no-brainer.

Everyone here is so nice and energetic and lovely and awesome and I love it. This time next year, I'll be up in the balcony screaming my head off. Tonight is something I will remember for a long time. That, and this is something a person will only get to experience once in a blue moon.

2016!

P.S. There's a blue moon tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment