Pages

18 September 2012

Firsts

8:28
College is the perfect time to commit all your first deeds, whatever they may be. Today was my first time coxing. I was terrified. Today is also my first sick day as a college student but I'll try not to miss any classes.

I feel like I need to keel over. More later.

10:00
I felt better during the latter half of my class as well as more awake, but while I was walking home I suddenly got a migraine and it sucks. And to add to the misery, I forgot my umbrella at Kendall on Saturday and haven't retrieved it yet. It's raining.

Anyway, despite my nauseous morning, coxing for the first time was definitely an experience. I'm glad Laura was there coaching me along and I apologize for not speaking very loud, I have a cold (it's official). I think I may WebMD that to double check. Tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment