Pages

28 September 2012

Friday, Friday

Hi, kids! How was your day?

1. Hosted our first prospie (a 'prospective student' for all you laymen)! My roommate and I were mother hens for a night. It was a nice experience.

2. The season premiere of Grey's Anatomy was heartbreaking. :( It was really good in the sense that the audience was able to feel the same emotions as the characters. For instance, Hunt kept noting how nothing was the same anymore and I honestly had the same icky feeling. Deep connections going on here, you guys. Poor Arizona.

3. Regatta on Sunday! Super duper-de-duper excited because it's also my first! The roommate warns that I'll be e x t r e m e l y bored with nothing to do the entire time. Which will probably be true considering I'm tagging along for kicks (kinda).

4. Totally rowed in the rain this morning. The boat was a lovely wide-mouthed bowl/rain catcher and I got to wear a wonderful highlighter suit. The suit was great. Also, let's try to not get distracted by birds while docking, ladies. I'll admit that it was pretty cool, but our docking was not.

5. I'm itching to take an art or architecture class... I miss drafting by hand and building butterboard models. Ah, those were my glory days.

There should be brownies for dessert every night.


No comments:

Post a Comment