Pages

01 October 2012

Je suis très malade

When you get sick, your order at Uncommon Grounds turns into "I'm sick, I NEED a hot green tea in the largest size you have. And I'll have two."

This bout of illness calls for isolation from all persons, places, and things! Just kidding, I'm paying for college. Every able body should just not come to class. I must enforce a 5-foot bubble of protection from all human beings.

With Mountain Day, this is a 4-day week! I'm crossing my fingers for Thursday. Plus, October break is this weekend, so we have Monday and Tuesday off from class! But we're rowing all day on Tuesday, so I guess that makes up for it. I wasn't planning on trekking up the "mountain," but the possibility of fun goodies is a way better incentive than ice cream. Plus it's only a mile. My immune system can handle it.

I made my biweekly visit to my mailbox and found a lovely postcard of the Statue of Liberty.



No comments:

Post a Comment