Pages

11 September 2012

Row, Row, Row Your Boat...

Today I had my second day of crew tryouts! Today was much more eventful than yesterday, so I'm content :)

Yesterday we just did circuit training that I am currently sore and aching from. Then the coaches went over the movements with us on the ergs. No big.
Then today we transported a boat onto the water (whoah!) which was fairly exciting. There were about 15 girls carrying a single boat and there was so much height discrepancy that I'm sure the taller kids ended up carrying much more weight. And because this was our first time, everyone went reeeally slow which just exacerbated the pain from carrying the boat. But that's all right. Climbed in and played around and such, which was fun. Then more erg stuff.

I'm glad that I don't have to go to morning practices (yet) because I barely woke up at 7 this morning, let alone 5:00. I think my roommate left at 5:10 for practice. But I'm really tired so I am going to go to bed. It's only 8:00. Oh boy oh boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment