Pages

02 October 2012

Few and Far Between

It's official. My self-diagnosis proclaims that I, indeed, have a fever. Just kidding. I haven't gotten one in years so I don't even remember what it feels like to have one. Sure, I pressed the back of my hand against my forehead, but my hand was cold, so what good is that? Isn't your forehead supposed to be warm to begin with? How the heck am I supposed to know at which warmth I can declare myself near-dead?

If I could get the answer to any question I've ever had in the world, my question would be: How the heck did I get sick and who the heck gave it to me?! Seriously though.

I hope that tomorrow's Mountain Day so that I won't miss any classes. I like my Monday/Wednesday classes. Thursday would be a lovely option as well. Hmm... I guess that means if I'm stuck in bed recuperating, I can't climb the mountain and get free swag. Oh well, I have three more years.

I figured out how to request a book from another library, so I asked for IMAGINE: How Creativity Works from Amherst. The thing about this book is that it's not in production anymore because supposedly, the author falsified some information. But I've always wanted to read it, and now I have it! So I shall germify it and enjoy it while in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment