Pages

15 October 2012

Foresight

If you haven't read my post from last night yet, then please do so and continue on from there. To make things easy, here is a kindly provided link: Click Here! <- Click there. I'll give you a moment to do that.

Are we all ready? Good. 

"This is going to be a good week, I can feel it!"
Well, America, I was right. Yep, that's my announcement. Allow myself to count the ways:
1. ELFING
When my roommate opened the door this morning I was extremely startled, confused, and didn't know what the hell was going on for the longest time. Our entryway was completely barred by a large makeshift newspaper barrier thus preventing anyone from going anywhere. I was also not wearing my glasses and therefore could not read the "You've Been Elfed!" sign displayed prominently in front of our door. Then I granted myself sight and everything made sense. Totally thought it was the crewtons at first.

2. JACKET
My favorite jacket arrived! I am now successfully equipped to battle 5AM freezer weather. Thanks, Mom!

3. YUMMIES
Along with my jacket was a bag of goodies from the typical chinese supermarket! In it was every asian child's diet until the epiphanic realization that there are other food groups of which include Pocky, HiChew, and Yanyan. Anyone who thought I was going to say rice or ramen need to snap out of it.


Please tell me that this is not a wonderful way to start your week. This is confirmation of my psychic ability and Dumbledore should hire me as Hogwarts' new Professor of Divination. Jussayin'

No comments:

Post a Comment