Pages

14 October 2012

The Snake

My first regatta* has come and gone faster than you can say "Quinsigamond Lake." Go MHC Crew!
*not including the Head of the Riverfront in which I just tagged along

Sport Graphics should be uploading pictures from the race fairly soon so you all can ogle at double chins and expressions of pain. I'll be the one in the furry hat furiously yelling into the mic.

In other news, it's Sunday night and tomorrow is another start to another workweek. The weekend has gone by so quickly, partly due to the fact that I spent a large part of it sleeping. But that's okay because I got a lot of reading done today which is quite an accomplishment especially because the material was rather dull. I also have no sense of motivation or focus to do homework.

This is going to be a good week, I can feel it!

No comments:

Post a Comment