Pages

17 October 2012

Happy Mountain Day!

It's not a myth! Once Smith had their Mountain Day three weeks ago, Mount Holyoke has been buzzing with speculation about Mountain Day, especially when it didn't come prior to Fall Break. Just as we were losing faith in the school's traditions, Lynn pulled one on us and voilĂ !

Today was a spectacular day to climb up the mountain even though I was weighed down by my hefty ski jacket (of course), but in my defense it was frigid this morning. Anyway, the foliage was gorgeous and the air was crisp as were the leaves and it was just very lovely. What a pleasant way to spend a Wednesday morning, no? Plus it was a good crewton bonding experience :)

In other news, it's also Day 3 of elfing and I'm anxious to find out who my elf is tomorrow! So many yummies and goodies to thank her for.

No comments:

Post a Comment