Pages

18 October 2012

It's Zac Efron's Birthday!

This morning my horoscope (which was delightfully delivered by a rower) said that right now it's the darkest before the dawn (probably referring to all my teen angst) so i'm expecting a pretty terrific sunrise in the near future. Anyway, it's another birthday come and gone but numbers are trivial. Sure, I may be a legal adult now, but it rarely changes how I feel about myself or what I'll be doing three days from now. I'll always be just me :)


On another note, Anna Wintour once said regarding fashion: "it's always about looking forward," and I'd like to adopt that as a mantra (in a general regard, not just for fashion). When things are looking "glass half-empty," just remember that what's done is done and the best thing that you can do is continue on, thinking "glass half-full."
And that's it for philosophy 102 with JLu, tune in next time for more thoughtful moments and spiritual enlightenment.

In closing, a very big thank you to all the well wishes and gifts. This little girl is all grown up! (Figuratively speaking. My high school health teacher has fully convinced me that any growth from here on out would require magical fairy dust.)

oh, and happy birthday, Zac Efron!

No comments:

Post a Comment