Pages

26 October 2012

One More Thing

1. I wrote a lovely piece about the effects that dining space has on social interactions. But it wasn't saved and I lost it :( So here's the gist: the size of a dining table contributes in determining how independent/self-sufficient/free-spirited you are. Basically. It probably doesn't make any sense, but I lost my explanation and I have no desire to rewrite it.

2. I took this picture while on the river yesterday... I just really liked the clouds that morning. Also, it was my last time on the water until the spring.


I'll try to take more pictures in the spring.

3. And last but not least, just a general announcement that right now it is the calm before the expected snowrainthunderscarestorm on Monday so enjoy the nice weather before you can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment