Pages

06 November 2012

Romney 2102

Before you misread the title and start bashing me, please watch this: Click here, click here!

I'll just give you a moment to have a few laughs.

ANYWAY,
I voted today! It was super exciting and I felt so fulfilled afterwards! I spent the day a little nervous hoping that Romney wouldn't be voted into the Presidency. But then I wondered how the President must feel! If I were him on election day, I'd be pulling my hair out in nerves. Sure, I have so much faith that our country will make the best decision but the polls had been so close for so long! So it was a little nerve wracking.

I hope everyone 18+ voted today as well! Holy mackerel, I'm 18. When did that happen?

http://whattheheckhasobamadonesofar.com/


The pompom on my red hat came off :( This makes me quite sad and I must figure out how to fix it.
plus i think my printer's broken. boo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment