Pages

07 November 2012

boo, cold weather! sad.
snow? je déteste.

if it's only going to get colder, i don't think any of my attire is weather-appropriate. brb while i go buy myself a coxswain suit. automatic snowman.
but my new bean boots (yay!) can work their magic. i have never worn such heavy shoes before.

i have to read 6 chapters of sex and salvation for my anthro class tomorrow. i started it yesterday, have comprehended nothing, and tried to read for the past 2 hours. unsuccessful, to say the least.

i also spend a lot of time next to the fireplace. i try to schedule 'fireplace time' into my schedule everyday. i end up napping a lot.

congratulations on the election, mr. president! i had faith.
congratulations on the election, congresswoman meng! dan halloran is mean.

tis all. back to unreading sex and salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment