Pages

17 November 2012

Saturday Night LIVE

and LIVE from SoHads, it's Saturday night!

"Hey, everyone thanks for coming out. My name is Julia and I'm so excited to be hosting SNL tonight! The producers told me I had to write a monologue for tonight, but life got in the way (aka Twitter) and it just never happened. Other than spending my life on the interwebs, this past week I ate a smore that a friend perfectly cooked a marshmallow for, and uh, that's it. Just kidding, I watched Greys Anatomy and Downton Abbey, and I told myself that I would watch Covert Affairs if I spent an hour on my case study (which isn't going to happen). Welcome to the wonderful world of South Hadley, where dreams go home to hibernate on the weekends. Speaking of home, this chica is returning to the wonderful city soon and I'm really excited to get my hands on H&M $5 flannels. Added bonus: holiday shops are open in Union Sq. yay for random finds! Adding on to the list of things I did this past week is turning into a reading monster. I'm outreading the pace at which the library can fulfill my book requests. I find myself encouraged by the comforting warmth of the fireplace that now has a 57 minute timer which was probably installed because people like me kept falling asleep and running up the gas bill. Breaking Dawn Part 2 came out on Friday and I just want to see it and get this Rosalindamund thing over with because I'm just so curious to see how they portrayed miss Rosalindamund (what's her name again?). But I mean really, I just thought every part about her was just super freaky weird, then there's Jacob and all that weirdness. Correction: the name is Renesmee. I also just watched The Namesake and while I like Kal Penn, I would have much preferred Dev Patel for the role."

I also do not appreciate my neighbors who not only play music really loudly, but play the same songs over and over and over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment