Pages

27 August 2013

blergh

Oh no. Oh, no!

Tomorrow I return to 160 Convent Ave. to resume my studies (yay)! If I calculate correctly, I have to set a 6:30 alarm for my 9:30 class. I gave myself a lot of extra time because I tend to loaf around in the mornings. Sometimes I just... sit.

Anyway, the school posts will probably be few and far between this year. This is partially due to the fact that I am taking 'Physics for Architects' which will probably butcher me. But if I pay attention in class, I think I have a fair chance of making it out alive. Funnily enough, my physics class is first thing in the morning... kinda like my high school physics class. And we all know what happened then, right? Breakfast and crossword puzzles. Those were fun.

I also realized that this semester I'll be pursuing 14 credits, but my classes last 17 hours a week. If I can recall correctly, I was doing 17 credits with a 15 hour week during my first semester at Mount Holyoke.  Huh.

I don't know how to feel about the new semester. It feels weird in a weird way.

No comments:

Post a Comment