Pages

31 August 2013

This Week in Review

I woke up before 8 AM on a Saturday. On my own. Without an alarm. That, my friends, is an accomplishment all on its own. Granted, I rolled around in bed while checking all the social networks for an hour, so there's that.

This week felt pretty long, which is probably partially due to all the time I've spent on trains and whatnot. Otherwise, I'd say it was slightly eventful sprinkled with a whole lot of awkward. My schedule has been finalized whether I like it or not and includes Physics for Architects, Lit & Psychoanalysis, and my studio class "Design Communications." 
(Wow this is really boring and dull so far)

To sum things up, here's a list:

  • My Lit/Psychoanalysis class is a weird two-part combined class with an awkward two hour break in between
  • The writing prof for the aforementioned class is pretty cool (with cool hair and cool glasses)
  • Had a really yummy shroom burger before class on Thursday (whee)
  • I have Fridays off
  • Tuesdays and Thursdays start at 2 but I dislike the local 7 so I'll probs just go in early anyway
  • My studio TA okayed my coffeemaker
  • Now I can get a new mug too!
  • I miss getting supplies for free 
  • My new mouthwash makes me cry (literally)
  • I have groovy teeth
  • And I made cookies again but I don't like them as much.
  • I also supplanted my dumb back breaking chair with the roller from upstairs but now I don't have a chair upstairs (whatever)
  • Michael's has Strathmore sketchbooks on sale: 2 for 1 
  • I've been bombarded with Labor Day sale emails and I... just... have to control myself because merde, I am poor.
  • People come to City College from everywhere. That surprised me. (People actually really want to come here)
  • I found Mount Holyoke's Big Picture calendars really useful last year so I made one of my own using iWork's Numbers. The program is pretty icky but my calendar isn't :)
  • I'm expecting Moleskine to send me a new planner because I found a hole in a page in my new turntable. Now I'll have an extra turntable if they actually honor the quality control thing I had to submit
  • Muji pens are more expensive than I remember. 
  • Muji pens are more wonderful than I remember.
Okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment