Pages

23 October 2012

5-Minute Update: The Apocalypse

1. Uniqlo is magical. My order came in after I ordered it last night... LAST NIGHT! 
They should get an invitation to Hogwarts.

2. So much work, so little time, so many distractions, and then there's sleep..

3. Currently listening to: It's Time, Imagine Dragons.
I'll listen to it until I get sick of it, that's usually what happens.

4. So, the new iPad MINI... I don't know how that makes me feel.
I don't feel compelled to own any of Apple's new products like I used to...
except for maybe the iPhone 5.

5. There isn't actually an apocalypse. I was thinking of a title, then a line from Imagine Dragons' Radioactive came on:
"This is it, the apocalypse..."

and brb while I go do work for classes that my parents pay for. thanks, mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment