Pages

22 October 2012

Sunrise

Remember how I mentioned my horoscope in my birthday post? It said something like "this is the dark before the dawn" and I said something like "I'm expecting a spectacular sunrise, then." WELL THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE. Just kidding, I'm just overly excited.

Well what the heck is making you so happy? you may ask. It's plain and simple: Uniqlo opened their online store YIPPEE! Of course, I have to pay extraordinary costs for shipping ($7) but it's worth it for a little piece of home. But now I suppose Uniqlo belongs to the whole wide world.

On another note, there was a marvelous sunrise this morning. Lots of atmospheric gases to refract that flaming ball of fire. Quite lovely.

Only four more practices until Seven Sisters! Five more early mornings, five more rows (or not), one more regatta, and after this week I won't know what to do with myself. I wonder if I'll be coxing this Saturday. I also haven't been in an eight in a while. Maybe that's why I'm so angsty. Oh well, brb while I drown my feelings in Corn Pops.

No comments:

Post a Comment