Pages

25 October 2012

Uneventful

Funny how we're only half way through the semester and we're already looking forward to taking new classes in the spring. Well, at least I am. I'm just anxiously waiting for the course catalogue to be published so I can figure out what to do with my life.

I won't be racing on Saturday at Seven Sisters, but that's alright. We don't have enough 'healthy bodies' to fill an eight, as my coach puts it. The difference between being a coxswain versus a rower in this situation is that coxswains can understand and accept the outcome better than rowers because we have a better sense of what's going on in the world.

As I've nearly given up on preparing for my anthro exam tomorrow, all this stress and anxiety is making me quite unfocused and it feels like tomorrow's Friday. Okay, I'm going to stop typing and resume my uneventful life in this uneventful town.


-intended to be published 10/24/12 at 8pm-

No comments:

Post a Comment